Our Promise To Your Sacred Parts
We promise to provide our customers with the healthiest underwear possible. We will always design and create products with one main focus above all else: health.
Male testosterone levels have dropped up to 50% over the last 3-5 decades. Testosterone levels are detrimentally low amongst men of all ages.
Issues such as infertility, decreased sperm count, erectile dysfunction, impotence, and testicular cancer are at all-time highs and are on the rise.
Men are faced with extreme exposure to hormone damaging chemicals and toxins daily. These chemicals are hiding in plain sight.
- Strength gains & muscular growth
- Cognitive function & clarity
- Skeletal health & bone density
- Cardiovascular health & circulation
- Sexual health & libido
- Red blood cell production
- Sperm production & motility
- Skin, nail & hair growth
DECREASED T LEADS TO:
- Strength & muscle loss
- Slowed cognition
- Brain fog & fatigue
- Cardiovascular health decline
- Decreased sex drive & libido
- Lower sperm count/motility
- Shrinkage & erectile dysfunction
- & More
• Certified organic non-GMO cotton
• Non-toxic dyes & eco-inks
• Global Organic Textile Standard certified materials
• Synthetic Pesticides
• Synthetic Herbicides
• Toxic Dyes & Inks
• Bisphenol A (BPA)
• Synthetic Fertilizers
• Give your package a clean, comfortable, and healthy home
• Reduce harsh chemical exposure to your reproductive parts
GOTS is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. The rigorous criteria set forth by GOTS ensures that no shortcuts are taken in the entirety of the production process. GOTS is the global gold standard of organic certifications.
Apparel can be labeled "organic" even if it only contains a minimal percentage of organic materials, & often fails to take the different steps of the production process into consideration. GOTS certified garments must adhere to the highest standard of organic testing during the entirety of the process from cotton seed to finished garment.